Ozonated Olive Oil: Miraculous Healing Benefits
Ozonated Olive has been a staple here at our wellness center. It is a highly effective natural remedy that has so many wonderful health benefits. It can be used internally for a number of reasons as well as externally on the skin. Ozone is usually a highly unstable gas, however when infused in oil for a long period of time(ozonation) it is highly stable and very effective as it is a way of delivering an extra molecule of oxygen into the oil. This turns the already healthy, extra virgin olive oil into a powerful anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-viral power house. The stability of ozonated olive oil is the key property that makes it so unique. We ozonate our olive oil right in house at our wellness center and its shipped worldwide. We get tons of testimonies with its use including among our own staff. It can even be made into a paste by mixing it with a bit of baking soda to be used topically on burns, cuts, scrapes, bug bites, poison ivy and rashes or hives. Internally it can be used by the teaspoon or tablespoon to help with digestion, heartburn and Acid Reflux, aids the body in killing parasites and the eggs they hatch, and can be used to do our extremely effective liver and gallbladder flush.
Other known topical uses are as follows:
- Kills bacteria, fungus and other pathogens
- Cleans and sterilizes the outer layer of the skin
- Stimulates healing and minimizes scars
- Heals cuts and burns as well as sun burn
- Reduces redness, itching and pain from rashes and hives
- Helps to deodorize skin including underarms
- Helps to heal bug bites and stings
- Helps to reduce cellulite
- Sooths and heals diaper rash
- Helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by providing antioxidant support on the skin
- It is a very effective hemmorrhoid cream
- Can also be used for pet wounds as a natural salve
Call us up or order online. One of our specialists would be more than happy to coach you if needed.